Thursday, February 26, 2009

Handmade lovin'

I have fallen in love with making things for the kids. I have always done it but it is becoming more and more of an obsession! I love the love that goes into ever piece I make. I hope the kids can feel it when they get it and use whatever I have made.

Here are two of my recent favorites...
I made s second pair of these pants for Brandon. They fit him so well and are so comfy (at least they look and feel comfy to me) and because I adjusted the waste they don't fall off of his tiny heiny!


I knitted these pants for Sophia. Well actually it started out as a dress but I pulled it out and went for something more practical. I love the color and the feel of the yarn, there is nothing softer. They look so adorable on.


Oh, and here is Sophia celebrating our "birthdays". Her 1 month and my 38th.


2 comments:

  1. How many times did you take apart Sophia's pant? I know at least once. I love the color and they look comfy. The pattern you have for Brandon is perfect for his tiny hiney. Glad your finding some crafting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big!! She is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete