Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doin' Something Right

Every time we bring a new little one home, someone inevitably asks "Are the others jealous?" We have been blessed to answer every time a resounding NO! We have never had the problem of worrying about how to handle the other children. They accept and love their new siblings every time. I don't know if we are just lucky but I would like to believe we are doing something right in raising them.

Justin is so in love with his sister.


Brandon is showing interest now. He is very helpful with her, bringing diapers and even telling me that I should feed her!



Ryan is constantly smothering her with kisses. He even did this when I was pregnant... kissing my belly.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! This are some incrediable pictures. And wonderful memories. This has to be a scrap booked, and framed. Wonderful......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tania-these pictures are beautiful. But the one that teared me up the most is the one of Ryan with Sophia. How beautiful is that picture. You truely have the most beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete