Monday, February 23, 2009

Car Show

OK, this actually happened a few weeks ago but I finally got to really look at the pictures from the car show and I had to post a few.
Dave took Ryan to the International Car Show here in Raleigh and they had such a blast. Ryan loves spending time with his daddy but there isn't a whole lot that he is into. Cars were a fascination with him years ago so Dave took a chance and brought Ry with him. I am so gald he did because they both had so much fun that Ryan is still talking about the cars there.

Check it out...

Ryan took a few shots of Dave.


He even got to "drive" some!

I think this was Ryan's favorite because it was gold.

Everyone there loved this shot because they said he was the perfect size for this car.

1 comment:

  1. It is important for that one-on-one time with mom or dad. Even if Rob is just going to Walmart he'll ask Jennifer if she wants to go. There little one-on-one.It gets harder and harder as they get older. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete