Monday, February 9, 2009

Revolving Door


Well my sister left early Saturday morning much to my protest but Saturday afternoon Dave's parents arrived for round two of the helping brigade. I am so glad they decided to come because 2 weeks after the c-section I was still not up to doing all of the stuff I am used to being able to do. The simple task of putting Brandon down for a nap would have been difficult since I still cannot lift him. With Dave back into the office yesterday their help is needed and appreciated.

The boys were so excited to know that Grandma and Grandpa were coming. They love their grandparents with a passion. Dave's mom has the energy of people the kids age and she loves to get down on the floor with them and goof around. Grandpa is more the quiet type but they love how he will sit with them and relax or work on a project or play a game. Lately Brandon has monopolozed Grandpa's time. He is B's constant companion, even asking for him when he first wakes up in the morning. He wears his grandfather out!

I am so glad to have people who are willing to help when needed though they are far away. I do miss living up north close to family and friends but to know that they will come in a time of need really means alot to me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad help is still going well for you. I had such a great time getting to know you again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn’t family great? That’s why I’m glad my son and his wife have her family near them for when she delivers (around the beginning of May) as I won’t be able to be there until the end of May. Hope you and little one are both doing great! ~Shelly~

    ReplyDelete