Sunday, February 22, 2009

Now the Fun Begins

Well yesterday the party ended...

Everyone has gone home and now the fun begins for me. I am slowly getting back up to my normal speed, able to do laundry and stretch to put away dishes and even lift Brandon out of his crib.

Here's the thing

After a month of Brandon having a constant playmate and Sophia being picked up or cooed to at the littlest peep, I am left with the aftermath. Alone. B wants to know why I cannot play with him 24/7 and Sophia is screaming bloody murder when I don't pick her up instantly. I don't mind really. I just feel bad for them. How can you explain to 2 little ones that I cannot be at their beck and call and do the housework and cooking and help the two big brothers with their stuff. Phew. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Dave has been trying hard to help where he can but he is writing a big report at work so he can't just come home because B wants someone to play with.

Tomorrow is going to be FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days. Its a hard cycle to break and impossible to explain to little ones. But it does get better!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, worry about the little ones.They grow up to fast, besides all that housework is not going anywhere. Take Care

    ReplyDelete