Sunday, October 5, 2008

Half Way There

So I am at 20 weeks now - the half way point. I always liked this point of the pregnancy. No more nausea, not too big that you can't breathe. Still getting a little sleep, people aren't wondering if your just gaining weight. This is a fun time. The other great part of this time is the 20 weeks ultrasound. I love seeing the baby move and getting your first real glance at your soon to be newborn. As usual I am bad with surprises so we decided we would find out what we were having. We never liked the idea of finding out in the doctors office, it seems so impersonal, clinical. Instead we have always had the doctor write down the answer if he could and we bring the little envelope with us as we go for a bite to eat. Justin we found out over dessert, Ryan over lunch and Brandon over coffee. We had an early appointment this time around so we went for a late breakfast and we couldn't wait any longer. Dave pulled out the envelope and handed it to me. I pulled out the paper and though it was folded in half I could read right through it.

GOD BLESS...IT'S A GIRL.

1 comment:

  1. I told you! I told you! I told you!
    What did the boys say????? Ehhhhh! a girl....

    ReplyDelete