Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


We had such a great time craving our pumpkins today. Everyone got in on the act (even Brandon helped!) Justin, in his true fashion changed his mind about his design right before the actual carving. Ryan wanted nothing to do with any of the dirty work but wanted all the glory. We had a blast digging in them, creating the design and even letting the boys try their hand at carving. They realized quickly that mom was a lot stronger and it would actually get done on time if I did it. I was just happy to keep all those little fingers in tact.  

Tomorrow night come by and see a picture of the finished product, our shrunken apple heads and everyone ready to go out trick-or-treating!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some big pumpkins!!! Can't wait to see the finished product and the costumes! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Halloween already????
    Heather is working, Jennifer is sick, I didn't decorate and most of all we don't get enough kids to have fun!
    You guys look like you had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete