
Sophia Brese Tafilowski
January 26th 2009 at 10:24 am
6 pounds 6 ounces 18 inches long
Sophia came into this world to bless our family and make it complete. I am amazed that no matter how many times I do this that it is all so new and wonderful. She is so beautiful and now that she is home we are one big happy family.
I had a c-section on Monday morning. The moment she entered this world she let us know that she was here and that we needed to be ready for her. The nurses were actually laughing because they were amazed that such a tiny creature could be so LOUD! She will fit into our family so well. We came home yesterday afternoon and are settling in well. Her oldest two brother are absolutely enamored with her but Brandon is still unsure of this loud little birdie that has entered our home. I have been calling her birdie because she constantly has her mouth open ready for some food. It seems that she wants to catch up to her brothers at the rate she is going.
We are all so happy (and tired) to be starting this new adventure...


We are all so happy for you! Little girls really are sweet and cuddly! She looks like a real cutie pie! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteOh Tania, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I know that you will love having "Birdie" in the family. I know that she is probably making you extra tired, but I know you are loving every minute of it. And "Lil" brother will eventually come around--once the loudness calms down! LOL Congratulations on a real cutie pie! Give her an extra hug and kiss from me.
ReplyDelete~Shelly~
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete