Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I just wanted to wish everyone a New Year filled with possibility and hope.  When making my resolutions this year I realized how much they relate to even the bigger picture.

I want to have more patience with my children and with those I come in contact with every day.

I want to have more tolerance of individuals. I have to remember that my children are not me (heck they aren't even adults!) so why should I expect them to react like I would in a situation.

I want to focus on the simple things in life... those things that really matter. Time with my family, creating (whatever it might be this year) and enjoying pleasures that are missed when we rush around too busy for our own good. 

Hope your holidays were wonderful and that Santa was good to you this year. May the new year bring you health and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Your thinking in the right direction.In other words, enjoy those kids, they grow up so fast. You'll be a gandma real quick. Enoy!!

    ReplyDelete