Maybe!
I went for an ultrasound on Monday. My doctors wanted to check me one last time to see how the placenta was doing. My one doctor explained it like this. I am the last person we want to have to do a c-section on. You see, typically my labors are pretty easy once they get moving. A little slow in the beginning but overall really good. So he spent quite a few minutes checking everything out. Well, right now I am borderline. I have about a 50/50 chance of getting the chance to try a natural delivery (yippee!). Now, I could still end up with a c-section in the end but all I ever wanted with all of this was a chance. So now I have to keep my fingers crossed until Friday when they will be checking me again to see what is going on. If I do need the c-section I will still have to go in on Monday the 26th for it. If not, they may postpone me for a few days, with plans of an induction so I can be in the hospital right from the beginning of my labor and they can watch me closely.
All I can say right now is we will see...
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment