My Health
OK, this may seem like a strange one for me to talk about for those of you who know me well. I always seem to have something going on with my body, my health. I really feel that through all the aches and pains, all the health scares I have that overall I am very lucky.
Right now I am dealing with the typical aches and pains of pregnancy along with my usual hip problems but on top of it the fifths disease that I have to watch out for along with some other things. But I can get pregnant, I have been able to carry my babies to term and I have been able to have healthy babies. I know that makes me very lucky, 4 times over.
I know that I have dealt with (many times) precancerous cells in one form or another, but I have never had cancer, my family and I don't have to battle that monster. Plus, I am more careful knowing my susceptibility.
I know I have back problems and leg problems and knee problems, but I can still walk and bend and pick up my kids. My legs are in good working order for the most part. Even with all the aches I realize that at least I can feel them. So many are confined to wheelchairs or worse.
I know that my heart races for no particular reason but I also know that it is not caused by the one dangerous disease that can kill you when you have this. My condition is benign for the most part and I have been able to keep it well under control.
I am so lucky even in my bad luck with health that I have to be thankful.
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment