7 years ago
About Me
- Tania
- North Carolina, United States
- Jersey mama of 3 energetic boys and one precious little girl now living in North Carolina. I take what little spare time I have to craft. My poor house pays the price :)
Subscribe
Powered By
Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Picture
O.K., so for the first time in about a week I came over to the Apple computer and didn't see any code up on the screen. Yippee! I can actually use it. You see Dave is trying to teach himself a new programming language and I don't dare mess with this computer when I see any of his hard work up on the screen. So I snag the computer - Mine! Mine all mine!!! I plug in the camera and I go to turn it on. The battery is dead, dead to the point where it won't even turn on. OK no pictures from that camera. I go and plug it in to charge and I grab the other camera, take a quick picture of those pants I was telling you about and plug that in. By the time I get online that battery blinks at me and goes dead too. What kind of luck I am having today. I go and plug that camera in. So I play the waiting game. Which ever camera charges first I will grab and put up a picture. Well, here it is. You can't see all the great detail from this picture but you get the idea of them.
So this was the first pair I made. I removed the back pockets because I didn't like where they sat. I readjusted them on my second pair. This picture just cannot do them justice. they are so adorable. On the next shot I will try and get the front pockets. I really think thats what makes these pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where I Spend My Time
-
-
8 years ago
-
11 years ago

They are cute! Good job!
ReplyDeleteDon't you feed Brandon????!?
LOL he"s as skinny as you were when you little.