Friday, November 14, 2008

Change of Plans

OK so I had it all planned out yesterday afternoon what I was going to tell you all about today but as you know plans change. It all stared last night...

Tales From the Sleepwalker

As some of you know Justin sleep walks. Last night was one of the most hilarious events since he has started. Dave and I had just finished watching a movie. Actually I was knitting and he had just finished watching the movie when Justin come wandering in with only his t-shirt on. He mumbled something and proceeded to turn around and walk back out. Dave got up to check on him and direct him to the bathroom (this is what usually drags him out of bed.) Dave said he turned around and Justin was gone, wandering the house once again. He finally caught up with him and led him into the bathroom and told him to go before he climbed back in bed. He then went into the bedroom to see if he could find his underwear and PJ bottoms. Just as he saw them on the floor he realized that the lid to the toilet was closed. He ran into the bathroom just in time to find Justin getting ready to re-leave himself on the lid. Dave flung the toilet seat up but not in time. Once Justin had finished Dave tried to hand Justin his PJ's. He got the underwear on fine but then somehow got both legs into one pant leg of the pajamas. Justin, still asleep just stood there. Dave didn't know what to do so he picked him up and put him in bed trying to fix his Pj's once he was laying down. Finally back in bed Dave had to then go and clean up the bathroom and collapse once again onto the couch. nce he told me the story I was laughing so hard my ribs hurt. I am surprise as loud as I was that he didn't come wandering back in.

We asked him this morning...He remembers nothing.

Mommy Diaries

You know those moments when Mommy instincts kick in and you go running. Well, this time mine were off but what a cute surprise I had waiting for me. This morning I realized that B had gotten very quiet. He had been drawing on some paper on the floor and I hadn't heard him for a few minutes. Panicked I got up thinking the worst, crayon on the wall, maybe something worse, but I came in the kitchen to find this.

So I scooped up my sleeping child and laid him in his crib to nap. So sweet.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! How adorable. What an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to tell you....you should have the videocam ready to go one night. He would be hysterical to see himself. (Plus I want to see this too-LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He actually told us to video tape him next time. he can't believe what he does! He thinks it would be funny ti have on tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a sleepwalker?? That must be so funny.
    I showed Rob the pic of Brandon, he said Ryan did the same thing when we visted. LOL

    ReplyDelete