Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Yup, my little man is 8. When did this happen I ask. When did my first born go from hip toting to chest high. When did he go from wanting Rescue Heroes to wanting iPods. I cannot believe how fast the time goes (especially when the days seem to go so slow). I have loved every moment, though there were a few I might not have liked. I wouldn't have changed a thing. So here is to my iPod wearing, Lego loving, quirky, lovable, BIG little man. Happy Birthday Justin!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Justin!!
    Did you get a I POD???????
    The girls had to wait til there teens!!

    Heather got her cell when she was 15. So we keep telling Jennifer, "You have to wait until your 15 like your sister." At least she knows what she is getting for her birthday!!

    Happy Birthday Justin, your becoming a little man.

    ReplyDelete