Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Man's Man

We drove up to New Jersey last week to stay for a few days. We didn't have a whole lot of time so we didn't get to see everyone we wanted but we managed to visit some family. The funny thing was watching Brandon take to people. He would take a few minutes to warm up and then he would be fine but the thing we noticed is he tended to gravitate toward the men in our family. He was Grandpa's buddy and even turned down coming to me for him! When we went to visit Bobbie and PopPop he grew so tired that he was cranky with everyone until PopPop took him and started to dance with him. He calmed right down (we got this on video - I love it!). He even had this strange connection with Uncle Mike in which they would have staring contests (I swear thats what it seemed he was doing). It was so great to watch him interact with everyone now that his personality is really starting to emerge. What a great time we had. Too bad it was so short. There were so many more people we wanted to see.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!I He is such a cutie! Maybe I'll see him again before he starts school. Or maybe when my new niece or nephew comes around???
    (IDEA).......

    ReplyDelete