Saturday, July 26, 2008

Number 4

OK, it's about time I told everybody. What! you ask? Number 4 is on the way.

HUH!

We are pregnant! Yup, you heard me right. We were a little surprise by it too. We are thrilled to be welcoming another little one into our hearts come February. My current due date is the 15th but the doctors are already talking about inducing me a few days early so I will actually be at the hospital when the baby is born. Brandon came so quick they are a little worried. Other than that all looks well and we are just trying to catch up on sleep while we can! We will keep you all updated as we get more details in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck girl! Take care of yourself, and enjoy your babies. They grow up so fast...Oh yhea, better you then me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Number 4 is really the luckiest and easiest one! With 3 older siblings and lots of help for Mom and Dad, Number 4 is the happiest baby around! I have my fingers crossed that you have an uneventful and easy pregnancy (and am keeping my fingers crossed that you have a girl!) I think there is too much testosterone in your house! haha Keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete