Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little spring shirt

OK, if I must be honest, I actually finished this one a few weeks ago but I saw the picture of it while uploading my Easter pics and just had to share. It just reminds me so much of spring. I bought this material simply for the colors. They are Chey's favorite and when I saw them it instantly pulled me out of my then winter blues. I tried to find a simple top pattern as this was going way out of my comfort zone (PJ pants are about the most I do). I have to say it turned out pretty good for a novice... I hope Cheyenne enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it.


By the way - I would love to hear from everyone - feel free to leave comments on any of my posts by simply clicking on the comments section and dropping me a note.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hon - Nice blog so far... I'm impressed! ( Still waiting on my PJ pants though :-p )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chey LOVES her new spring top.
    And so does everybody at school. They were very jealous when Chey told them her Aunt made it for her. Chey told mommy that she has the BEST AUNT EVER!!!!:)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!! Chey has good taste. Do you think you can make it in my size? Like Dave..good print in pg's (hint)

    ReplyDelete