7 years ago
About Me
- Tania
- North Carolina, United States
- Jersey mama of 3 energetic boys and one precious little girl now living in North Carolina. I take what little spare time I have to craft. My poor house pays the price :)
Subscribe
Powered By
Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins
Friday, April 4, 2008
Happy Birthday to Brandon
B is 1! I can't believe how quickly the year went. I feel like he should still only be a few months old. It probably doesn't help that he now only weights 17 1/2 pounds. I think Justin and Ryan weighed that around 6 moths old. Anyway, we had a small party for him with cupcakes and a few presents. He had so much fun until he started to get a little tired. The perils of having a birthday on a weeknight at this age. He looked slightly confused when we started to sing happy birthday to him but he loves music so he decided to start bopping along to the beat. As you can see he dove right into his cupcake.
Happy Birthday B! We love you!
Labels:
Brandon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where I Spend My Time
-
-
8 years ago
-
11 years ago

Happy Birthday Brandon!!! We wish we could be there with you. We miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteBy the way you look like your brother Ryan in this picture!!!!
Love you!
Hugs and Kisses!
Aunt Karen Uncle Mike and Chey
Happy Birthday Brandon !!! My baby nephew is growing up so fast. Slow down guy!!!
ReplyDelete