Happy Easter everyone! Hope is was a wonderful day that you got to enjoy with family and/or friends. Sorry, no pictures today...to tired. Another round of "bugs" are going through the house and I got hit hard yesterday. Today is recoup and just getting though the egg hunt was work for me. This winter has been hard on the house with all the viruses passing through. We haven't seemed to get a break since January. Someone is always sniffling, coughing, puking or some other lovely nastiness. But, anyway, back to the point.
The boys had a blast this morning looking for eggs all around the house. B didn't have to look hard for his basket, the Easter bunny was nice enough to leave it on his highchair and included all kinds of goodies for an almost one year old. He even got a touch and feel book from big brother Ryan - his favorite. Ryan is very thoughtful that way. Justin went to building his Lego masterpiece (he got a small star wars Lego set in his Easter basket) within minutes of realizing all the eggs were found. After breakfast Brandon and I took a nap while Justin and Ryan got ready to go to church with Dave. I am glad he still went even though I didn't feel well enough to. Once they got home we sat back and had a lazy day. I don't think any of us had the energy to do much, but it was nice to relax a little.
So that was pretty much our day...nothing exciting but thats OK with us. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that the bunny was nice to you all.
Khristos Voskrese (Christ has risen!)
7 years ago


Enjoy the younger years. Our girls don't even want to color eggs anymore. Can I borrow my nephews for some fun?????
ReplyDelete