Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here I go

Well, I have been talking about doing this for awhile now but I finally sat down and did it.  I wanted to create this blog so I could keep in touch with friends and family who do not live close by.  I love that I will be able to let them see the new things I am working on, see the kids when they want (or when the kids will allow me to take a picture!) and to keep other updated on extended family as well.  OK, maybe I will use it to vent sometimes too if I must be honest.  There are days I might create more than one posting and then there are times you might not hear from me for awhile.  Know that I am always thinking of you and  that I will try my best to keep everyone up to date on the happenings over here.  Check back soon to see the latest projects I have been working on and to say hello to the boys - I will be putting up a recent picture for all to see.  Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I'm looking forward to see your projects. But more I'm looking forward to see my nephews. :) Love you and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys,
    This is so cool! Can't wait to see pictures and projects. I think it'll feel like your closer to home.
    Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete