Now you have to understand I was never like this before becoming a mom. I remember Sunday mornings my hubby and I would try to go to the local pancake house for breakfast. I would take 30minutes to get out the door because I needed makeup and to at least fix my hair in a nice ponytail and then find something decent to wear. But then I became a mommy. Now if I take more than 5 minutes to get ready in the morning it must be a special occasion. By the time I get all the kids up and fed and dressed I am done with the whole ordeal but I still have to make myself look decent enough that I don't scare some little kiddies once I leave the house.
Now I admit, I do miss taking time to put on makeup every morning (ok, most mornings) but right now this is as good as it gets so on with my wonder sweats and an unstained t-shirt and I am ready to go.
Yep, I'm a mom.


I can not stay in my pj's all day long. I don't know how some people can do it? You know the sweats I have(the ones you borrowed after Sophia was born). Those are my first sweats! I just bought a black pair also. Now those I can wear all day in the house. LOL Isn't comfy what it's all about?
ReplyDeleteAnd a great mom you are!
ReplyDeleteYa know - there is wonderful clothing called "Loungewear". Its meant to be soft, comfy clothes to lounge around in - and run an occasional errand. Of course, Bob always says that they are just fancy PJ's.
ReplyDeleteI say - whatever works. At this point, comfort wins over fashion EVERY time!