Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Queen In Town


So now that Sophia gets around as well as she does (still army crawling, not because she can't crawl but I think because she knows she is faster that way) she is into everything. I am used to it, been there three times before but another member of the family is having a difficult time adjusting. Brandon is now finding all of his toys being touched, his seat being climbed upon, HIM being climbed upon, and his stuff being put in the mouth of a certain little baby. He is not happy about this. When she starts holding onto his chair, trying to pull up see his hand going for hers and I have to stop him. I can tell what he is thinking "but this is my chair, Mom, and she is grabbing it!". Then I get her down and she goes over and grabs a train or ball and he hollers out "No touch!". I then have to explain to him that all the toys not only have to be shared with his big brothers but with his little sister too. He is not happy about this new found freedom his sister has.


B figures since she touches all of his stuff that her stuff is not longer off limits. He was spinning so fast in here all I could get were these blurry shots of him!


We were having fun outside on these beautiful fall days.

Sophia wasn't to fond of the grass at first but she has been warming up to it lately.

2 comments:

  1. Little ones are getting so BIG! Brandon must be having fun with his (Sophia's), new toys. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! You gotta love those moments!

    ReplyDelete