Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Right Now


Outside my window...is a dark cool night with the moon and stars shining. I love this fall weather we are getting!
I am thinking...about all the stuff I want to accomplish. I am not used to having no energy to do stuff but by the end of the day I am too tired to work on any of the projects I want to work on. I will usually work on something small but I miss really working on something. Hopefully Birdie will start sleeping better soon and I will perk up.

I am thankful for...so many thing but mostly my family. They are driving me crazy lately but I love them so much. The fact that the kids run rampant through the house destroying it reminds me that not only do I have healthy kids but I have a house for them. With this economy everything is a blessing.

From the kitchen...Nothing tonight. I was supposed to go food shopping this morning but I had no sleep, Birdie's schedule was off and she wouldn't go down for her nap. My wonderful husband just said"meet me in Apex, we'll eat and then you can drop the boys off" they have Religous Education class on Wednesday and Dinners are always tough when we have that class. He was so sweet!

I am wearing...My PJ's. Oh, I need new ones so badly. You know it's bad when Dave says "Honey go out and buy yourself some new pajamas. You really deserve a decent pair" I have one more day to finish the PJ's for Sew Mama Sew's PJ mont. They are all so close but I still don't see it happening. Too bad, A little t-shirt with them and I would be set!

I am reading...Reading. HA! No really, I am reading a fascinating book called
Raising Your Spirited Child. It is giving me so much insight into Justin. which is funny because I bought it thinking it would help me understand Ryan better.It even made me understand Dave and myself a little better. Great book for those of you struggling to understand why your child is more. Those of you out there, you understand. For those of you who don't understand be grateful! lol. It is taking me forever to read it. I get maybe a page a day of I am lucky.


I am hoping...for sleep. Enough said.
I am creating...Clothes, quilts, a sweater, leggings, a hat, scrapbook pages, socks, wrist warmers. So many things. It's the ADD in me. One day I hope to start and finish one project without touching anything else. I know...pipe dream.

I am praying...for me to learn to be happy with what I have. Most of the time I know how truely blessed I am but sometimes I get tired or behind and I need that reminder to say You've got it good. I am praying for all those who need it more than me. The hungry, both in body and spirit. For those away from those they love. I know how hard that can be. For those who need help, for whatever reason, and for those who cannot help themselves, the innocent who are in places that no person should ever be.


Around the house...are toys (watch where you step!) Folded clothes (and some unfolded as well) that need to be put away. You know, the signs of real life with a real family.

One of my favorite things...My sewing machine. It's my escape. It is me time. It is the way I unwind.

Hope you enjoyed this. I had fun with it and will have to do it again when I can actually think clearly enough to be more eloquent or witty. Oh, then there is this random photo. Sophia has learned to get around quite well with her little army crawl. One day I heard her fuss a little and I looked over the counter to find her stuck under the exersaucer. She got in but couldn't figure out how to get out!

2 comments:

  1. Tania, I truly Love you! That was beautiful! It reminds me that even in these tough times, there are those who have it so much worse.
    I truly believe a house with kids is only a home if there are toys on the floor and scattered throughout the rooms!
    Sophia is getting so big, and it looks like she is getting some pretty hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Absolutely amazing!! I love this post and am in the midst of many of the same feelings, prayers, hectic life etc... This is the third time in a week the book you are reading has been referenced to me...I MUST get it! And I must tell you that my husband said the same thing to me not long ago...we should go shopping :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete