Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabric Swap!

So last week I was whining on facebook that there was a shop hop going on at all my favorite fabric haunts. I have no money to go shopping at these places that no matter how good the deals are I just can't buy all that much. So some of my facebook buddies recommended a fabric swap. I have been mulling the idea around in my head and I figured if I can get enough people in on this it might be fun!

So here's the deal. This swap will be for fat quarters. If you want to be involved post a comment. If you can't post a comment leave a note on facebook or drop me an email. If I get enough people I will let you all know and all you have to do is mail me 4 fat quarters. They don't have to match or anything and you don't need to send me any money for shipping back. Once I receive all of them I will mix em up (trying to coordinate as best I can) and mail you 4 new fat quarters! Sound good? Let me know! If this goes well maybe we can continue on with some other swaps in the future.

1 comment: