Sometimes I really have my second thoughts over this whole year round school thing. Most days I love it and thinks it makes great sense. But there are a few days where I question the whole thing. Today is one of those days. We only have 4 days left, if we include today, of our short summer vacation. It has rained for at least 6 days of it. 3 more had such high heat warnings that we stayed inside. Most of the days this time of year are too hot and humid to go out in general. So our summer has been spent mostly inside, with only a few days at the pool. We have enjoyed our time though. The boys cousin, Cheyenne, has come to visit. We have gone to their favorite museum and went to see an IMAX movie. We have gone bowling and got to spend some time at their favorite summer spot the pool.
More pics to come shortly.




Cute pics!Remember you have vacations all year through! Different seasons how neat is that.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Its nice to have family visit! Everyone is getting so big!
ReplyDelete