Well the last day of our summer vacation is here. Well, tomorrow is officially the last day but we really don't count that since we will be preparing for everything school wise tomorrow. I feel like, even though they have had three weeks of school "this year" already, that it is their first day on Monday. This is when the real fun begins. So with that I figured I would post a few more pictures of their vacation and their cousins visit with them.
Justin and Ryan playing sock hockey at the Marble Museum
B and Chey waiting to see if they got a spare (they didn't)
Ryan and his bowling skills.
Sophia was helping B bowl.
My favorite picture of the week. B loves his Aunt Karen.


How cute! Ya know - I don't think I ever met your sister-in-law. But her picture with Brandon is exactly how I pictured she would look. Cheyenne looks big, too!
ReplyDeleteRyan bowls the same way Allison does - although the Wii has been helping with her bowling! LOL
I hope you got a family pic with everyone in it! That would be great!