I have to say after three boys I am having a hard time with some of the girly stuff. It's overwhelming. The clothes are easy, that I can handle, though she might have a little too much. It's all the other stuff that's hard. I can't decide. And, really, how many crib sheets or umbrella strollers do you need? It is hard narrowing it down to just one (or a few in the case of the crib sheets).
Yesterday we went out to buy a bumper for Sophia's crib. She needed one because she has a tendency to push herself into the corner against the wood. We never had one for B since he needed to sleep on his belly with the crib raised on one side for his reflux. The one we had for Justin and Ryan was shot (Ryan pulled so hard on it the ties broke). We searched through the store and I actually narrowed it down to two. Mostly because some were WAY overpriced. I couldn't decide though. How could I choose when they were both so cute? Finally I walked away and told Dave to pick. He close her first crib sheet and did good so I knew he would do well here too. And he did. It works well with the green walls and it's neutral enough to go with any pattern sheet we may pick in the future.
Here is the crib finally set up.
He said he chose it for one reason. It matched the sheets he picked out. The sheets have little bird all over them. He told me that though he doesn't care for my nickname for her (Birdie) he couldn't resist when he saw them. He is such a good Daddy.
My favorite part of the bumper is the 2 little birds embroidered on the inside. They match the sheets.

She loved it!


So cute! She looks like she is loving it. I do like the colors, and I think Sophia will like looking at the different birds. Is she sleeping better?
ReplyDeleteWell maybe Sophia would sleep a little more if you and Daddy stopped getting her such little fun cute stuff to look at every night! :) Maybe try dark and drab sheets to put her to sleep. Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteHow is she doing at night? Is she finally letting you get any sleep? Does Brandon take a nap for you still?
And have fun with the girly stuff! It really is WAY cuter than boy stuff!
Omg! She looks so big there! She is so adorable. Tania, I found scrapbook paper to match the bumper!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it was worth the wait, she looks so happy I hope she starts sleeping through the night. I love those sheets they are so adorable! Great taste!
ReplyDelete_nikki