7 years ago
About Me
- Tania
- North Carolina, United States
- Jersey mama of 3 energetic boys and one precious little girl now living in North Carolina. I take what little spare time I have to craft. My poor house pays the price :)
Subscribe
Powered By
Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Bathing Beauty
Labels:
Sophia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where I Spend My Time
-
-
8 years ago
-
11 years ago

She is so cute! I have to ask why do you keep giving her a haircut? LOL
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Sophia needs a matching hat to protect her little head since you keep cutting her hair. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhere are the pictures of your other little fish???
I have a hat that matches and Dave would shoot me if I cut her hair! The other ones didn't stick around long enough to get a picture. they were either under water or at the big pool. Brandon was the only other one who stayed near by.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is sooooo adorable. And that bathing suit is so cute and girlie!
ReplyDelete