Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures



Typically I won't waste my money to go get pictures taken at one of those places but I got a flyer at Portrait Innovations for a really great deal. Now I know the few times I would go in I would only get the package deal and walk out with one picture but I knew that I would want one of each child too so I planned on a few more dollars.  I did good and only ordered the few I had planned on though some were hard to give up. The actually did a good job and got some I really love. check 'em out!


Sophia had two really nice ones with her smile but I chose this one because the brighter colors looked so great.

Brandon had more the a half dozen good ones. he was hamming it up for the camera and they couldn't get enough of him.

This is a great one of Ryan. He is tough in pictures because he usually stiffens up but they got a nice one.

Justin is a ham for the camera so it was nice to have one that wasn't too goofy. Love it.

Notice the family one is missing. It's a gift for a few people and I want it to be a surprise so that one will get posted later.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did turn out nice! Sophia has those big eyes doesn't she? Would you stop cutting her hair and let it grow! LOL
    Am I one of those family members that is getting one??:)
    Check out his blog for teh picnic balanket, as esay as I want it.

    http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=531

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said it before and i'll say it again. I truely have the most beautiful neice and nephews. Well ok, you do too Sonja. LOL.
    WHat beautiful pictures. LOVE Brandons smile. He makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are priceless, what a beautiful family you have I hope to meet Sophia someday she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great memories you have captured! Its amazing to me how fast time flies and kids grow! It seems like you blink your eyes and a new phase has started. (We are hitting that pre-teen stage with Madison. NOT liking it!)

    Isn't it funny how their personalities can really come out in pictures?

    I still remember the first pictures you had done of Justin - with nothing but a diaper and wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is beautiful and I can't wait for the full family shot. Maybe one of these days I will actually be around to meet all the kids. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete