Saturday, March 28, 2009

Haircuts

So I took the boys for a haircut yesterday. Brandon and Ryan pretty much got their usual, just cleaned it up. Their hair is pretty short to begin with so it doesn't take much. Since last year Justin has been growing his hair in a longer style that all the boys are wearing now. He has been trying hard to keep it up but it hasn't been easy for him. He decided that for the long hot summer here that we would go back to his old summer cut and then maybe try again come next fall. As thick as his hair is I think he really made a good decision (though I will admit his father and I did coax him just a little). So what do you think? It isn't styled in the picture (he likes it when the front is pushed up and over to the side), not that there is much to style.

Before...


and after...


He looks so different doesn't he?


2 comments:

  1. I liked his long hair! He looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine what we would look like if we got our heads shaved for the summer (LOL!!!) I am planning on getting Simon buzzed for the summer. He had spikes and a mohawk this year.

    ReplyDelete