Now that the boys are back in school for one of their longer stretches we have been getting back into a good morning routine. My favorite part of the morning though is right after the little ones and I drop the older boys off at the bus stop. I don't know quite how this started but B and Birdie have so much fun we have turned to doing this almost every day.


It always involves water and almost always filling that red bucket with it. They water plants. They pour it from one container to another. They squirt it at things (and each other) they even drink it and squirt it over their own heads. No matter what they do though they have a blast.


Water play is so much fun! I remember in pre-school, the kids loved it. Also try large paint brushes and sponges. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love happy mornings? :)
ReplyDelete