Anyway, today turned out to be another beautiful day so we started our spring campaign. You see, we decided over this track out we were going to hit as many parks as we could. It's a little difficult since naps for the two little ones seems to get in the way but we figured we could still get to quite a few. Today we stayed local and went to the Veterans Park down the road. They have a beautiful trail around a pond and even a little playground. We found a bunch of turtles sunning themselves on a log (we counted 11 but it was hard to see them all). The boys had a blast and asked if we could go back one evening for a picnic dinner. Well, who am I to argue? Of course! The only problem is now I want to make a picnic blanket for the occasion!
7 years ago


You go girl! What kind of picnic blanket? I want my feet better so I can start on my veggie garden. Rob extended it. Oh boy!
ReplyDelete