Sunday, April 26, 2009

Marble Museum

Well, this track out has been fun filled for us so far. Dave took Friday off and we headed out to someplace that Ryan has been begging to go to. His class went on a field trip this year to the Marble Museum. They didn't have a whole lot of time there so he has been asking to go back. I think he wanted to spend more time at some of the exhibits that he found interesting. This place is all about kids and everything is interactive. It's kind of like a big play zone and you just happen to learn some stuff while you are there. We brought the whole family and spendt about 3 1/2 hours there. We didn't hit the IMAX theater but Dave promised the boys he would take them back tehre for the new Night at the Museum movie when it comes out. Everyone had a blast and I have a feeling it won't belong before we are back there again.


The boys having fun with kaleidoscopes.

Brandon didn't want to leave the gears.

I didn't realize I had two pirates in the family

Justin and Ryan playing a huge game of connect four.


Brandon was enjoying the chess pieces even if he didn't know how to play.

2 comments: