Well this week I got so much done I think I may have to renounce my title. This week alone I have finished stitching the seam on a knitted hat for B, completed the journaling on not one but two scrapbook pages, finished Rob and Sonja's gift, finished my comfort quilt that I so needed and if tonight goes as planned I will add the elastic to the boys PJ's and get them done too. Phew, that list makes me tired just thinking about it. Now mind you, my house didn't implode, my kids still ate and I did all of that without starting a new project. Well, I made some gift boxes but only so I could wrap some stuff that needed to be mailed but technically I finished those too. The only thing that didn't get done is a little project that I am working on that is frustrating me. It was supposed to be a super simple thing for my nieces that doesn't seem to want to work. So they may have to wait for them because I need to get their package out, otherwise Santa will be late.
Well, I don't know if it's the nesting instinct kicking in or if it's just that I can't really leave the house too much but at this rate I may not have anything that I need to finish. Then I can start a whole new pile of projects to drive Dave crazy.
Happy Crafting!


What did you get us? Tell me? I'm so excited!It does feel good when things get finshed. Yesterday was mine, Wrapped and boxed up gifts to send, settle on the christmas decorations, and start on the Mawsons Newsletter.Must have been in the moon. LOL
ReplyDeletexo
"Queen of Unfinished Projects" I don't know I think I could give you a run for your money on that title! My Mom used to call them 100 year projects--I on the other hand have so many 100 year projects, I think we'll be in the next millenia before I get them all done, and then I'll probably have that many more projects waiting to be finished! My daughter's memory quilt for her graduation (3 years ago) is still sitting in pieces and the one for her dance teacher never even got cut out! and that's just the tip of the ice burg of unfinished!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures of your boys for your Christmas pictures that didn't happen. the one with the two is awesome, not to mention the first one shown of your son goofing off! You take great pictures and have very handsome sons. Keep up the crafting and lets see if either of us can get any of them finished!