Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm BACK!

The scrapbooker in me left for awhile. I would still knit, sew, craft but I didn't really want to scrapbook. I missed it, I was angry that I hadn't done any pages but I just had no desire for it. The past few days I started to look at all the old backissues of my subscription (I hadn't even looked at the magazines!) Then today I made a page. I had fun! I want to do more! I can't wait to print some pictures and have at 'em. Now, I didn't do anything fancy but I did a page. That's all that matters to me.

2 comments:

  1. AWSOME!!! love it! Don't stop girl, you got it going. TOO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout-adorable kids! just stopping by to thank you for the comment on my blog. i just got started and am really loving it. the internet has opened up a whole new world for me. your interests also sound so varied. covering a couch is an enormous thing! i did it once and don't think i'll ever try again. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete