Ryan's kindergarten class got to perform at the PTA meeting on Thursday (this is our schools idea of a show...I think it's a way to get more people to the PTA meetings). Oh, how cute it was. They sang 3 songs, 2 silly ones and one ABC song. I asked Ryan if I could put a song up for everyone to see and he said "sure, but make it the ABC song, thats my favorite. The others were goofy." Thats my boy. Don't get me wrong, he can be goofy, but not in a public setting, and he must be in the right mood. Justin on the other hand :). Anyway, here's the link for you to enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO7y6iL4SVAOh, and fine, here is the picture. Now you can all stop asking me about the skirt. You will have to wait for a picture of the couch though. I am really close to being done, but I need another few days.

Oh, last but not least, Thank you to all of the men and women who have served our country and have made many, many sacrifices for all of us. There are no words to thank you enough. Happy Memorial day.
Ryan your GREAT!!! You can have done a solo! Thank you for posting it, so we can all watch it. I was 74 who have seen it already. xo
ReplyDeleteTania, very nice skirt. Is that your first of many? Looks good on you.