7 years ago
About Me
- Tania
- North Carolina, United States
- Jersey mama of 3 energetic boys and one precious little girl now living in North Carolina. I take what little spare time I have to craft. My poor house pays the price :)
Subscribe
Powered By
Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins
Sunday, May 25, 2008
As good as it gets
At least for now. Well, I got the loveseat as far as I could so here it is. You see, my plan was to use a pattern material for the back pillows with another pattern for the small throw pillows. Well, I chickened out. For those of you that don't know me well enough, I am a jeans and white t-shirt girl. I can't handle 2 different patterns. I don't know what I was thinking. That was asking too much of myself. Seriously, look at my scrapbooks! So, I changed my mind, stuck with the dark blue for the back pillows but selected a slightly bolder pattern for the throw pillows. No stripes here (until I change my mind again...). So tonight I started to cut out the pieces for the back pillows. I got through all the fronts of the pillows but when it came to the backs I was short by three pieces. Thats OK. I wasn't planning for pillows. I figure that just means that I was a very good measurer and would have had very little waste. So now I have to wait for my order of the couch fabric to finish the pillows. I am glad I ordered extra...just in case. So I will post a picture for now so you can see what I have done. It only has one of the three pillows but you will get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where I Spend My Time
-
-
8 years ago
-
11 years ago

That is so good!!! I realy don't think I can do mine. Why don't you stop by and show me how it's done? LOL Please!
ReplyDelete