There has been so much I have wanted to catch everyone up on. There has been so much that I have wanted to post but it seem like every time I sit down I write and I write but it just doesn't come together. My writing has been like my mind lately - jumbled. The last three posts haven't really made a whole lot of sense so I have just given up on them for now, though I hope to revisit them soon. In the mean time I thought I would post some pictures of the kiddies to let everyone know how they are doing.
On the 4th we had the neighbors over for a good meal and some fireworks. Sophia loved the sparklers!
Yup, they were loud!
The next Monday was Justin and Ryan's first day of school. Justin started 6th grade at a wonderful middle school. We all couldn't be more thrilled. Ryan was happy to have a great teacher (the same that Justin had) for 4th grade. Where does the time go?
When we lost our air upstairs some adjustments needed to be made. One was the sleeping arrangements. Luckily everyone (but Mom and Dad) were game!


No comments:
Post a Comment