You think I would have learned after this incident but no.
You see, every once in a while Birdie asks if she can take a nap in our room. She grabs her stuffed animals and a blanket, curls up on our bed and goes to sleep. So when she asked today if she could I thought nothing of it. I thought while she naps I can eat and maybe start getting the house back in order after yesterdays rug cleaning. Well she had other plans.

She looks like she started with her toenails and decided to keep going.

Even after a half of a bottle of polish remover and a bath you can still see spots and an overall pink hue on her legs.
Just one of the many spots on the sheets
Lets just say she won't be sleeping alone in there again.


Oh Birdie you are priceless! Someday Mommy with laugh about this someday!
ReplyDeletelip stick, nail polish she is a girl. Nikki's right you'll laugh about it when she gets older.
ReplyDelete:~)
Now do you see what fun girls are?!?!?
ReplyDeleteJust wait until she wants to do your hair for you!