Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Artist


Alternate Title: See What Happens When I Try To Go To The Bathroom.

I made the mistake of leaving the main door to the bathroom open when I went into the "water closet". I heard Sophia but then I didn't. OK, no big deal. I had the TV on for Brandon because I had planned on jumping in the shower once I was done so I figure she was watching too. Then I heard some tapping on the wall. I didn't think much of it but I figure I would go remind Brandon not to run his cars along the wall. I came around the corner to find this...

First thoughts that ran through my head.
A - Why do I have this color - I would never wear this color.
B - What are the chances that a woman at the bus stop just talked about using WD40 to remove lipstick from carpeting just this morning!
C- Oh Crap!

Notice the clothes are also covered (hence the quiet period I am sure) as well as her other hand.

Needless to say we spent the next two hours cleaning clothes (including mine from when I had to scoop her up to prevent more of a mess), carpet and walls. Luckily it all came pretty clean!

Never a dull moment in this house!

5 comments:

  1. Tania I cannot stop laughing! These are the memory's you will cherish when the kids are all out of the house and you are fully rested! "When you were little you................. " I can hear it now!
    At least it was not your favorite lipstick! I laugh now but don't worry I sure I am in for my share of these moments myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have more stories to tell to give us a good laugh. Espically me, I've been there I can laugh now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that was good, u have artist in the house. she did good, she help with adalyns room lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I have looked at this picture time and time again, and just CANNOT stop laughing! Every time I look on your blog, it just makes me laugh, has to share this, I know you were probably about the color of that lipstick when you found her doing this, but at least now you can laugh, very hard!

    ReplyDelete