Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Year in Review

I want to thank Artsy Crafty Babe for giving me the idea to do a year in review with pictures. Just as she said it was hard to pick just one picture for every month but I was finally able to do so. Enjoy.
January - The birth of our daughter

February - A visit from my sister

March - Brandon having fun

April - Sophia's baptism

May - Beautiful weather

June - A visit to the beach

July - Remembering a brother

August - Enjoying a visit and the pool

September - Justin and Ryan starting Karate

October - 11 years together

November - Saying goodbye to a car

December - Enjoying a holiday at home

5 comments:

  1. Such perfect pictures and a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess GREAT minds think alike!!! I attempted a 2009 Look Back - but it took me days. I still think this format is difficult.

    Great pictures!

    Are you gearing up for Sophia's #1 birthday? Is she sleeping any better for you?

    Are you planning on sending B to preschool? I am thinking KC needs to go at 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, all I can say beautiful.Now you got me thinking? Thanks for the memories.Just want you to know Rob gave me one of those picture frames. And Sophia and I, posted. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...what a beautiful recap :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it!!! Such a beautiful life you have.

    ReplyDelete