I feel like I have been gone for a month now. Actually it almost has been a month! So much has happened in the last month that I cannot believe it. Some we were expecting and others we weren't. I am only going to bore you with some of the details since I am still not ready to talk about others.
In the past month Justin has finished 3rd grade and Ryan has finished 1st. We went up to NJ for a very short trip during their 6 days off and when we returned they started 4th and 2nd grade. When did I get 4th grader!!!! I was just remembering when Justin and Ryan were the ages of Brandon and Sophia and now Justin is in 4th grade!!!
Brandon has been going non stop like usual. He wants to help with everything and his newest thing to help with is making our morning coffee. He must pour in the packets of fake sugar into Dave's coffee and the real stuff into mine. Then he has to stir it until it is just right.



Sophia loves to roll onto her tummy and hold her head up high. She has a new favorite teether and still isn't sleeping for nothing. None of my children ever really slept well. She was my last hope but she isn't playing along.
With all that has been going on I haven't done much in the way of crafting (I am lucky if I can just get the everyday stuff done as tired as I am). I did finish making a gift for Ryan's first grade teacher, who was also Justin's writing tutor. Now I just have to get caught up on some of my other projects.
Dave got a new car. Actually, just a newer version of his old car. He loves it and I am just happy that he is done stressing about what car to get, what color to get, what model to get...
So that has been just a small portion of the happenings around here. I will get you caught up on more soon.


Cute pictures! Tell your peanut to let you sleep it isen't fun when Mommy has sleep deprevation! Awesome quilt and cool car.
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy! Love the quilt, your getting good girl.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like you have been busy! (And you always find time to update your blog!)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Sophia is not letting you sleep - she probably just wants to keep you on your toes! LOL She sounds like a real party animal!
I still can't believe we missed you guys when you were in NJ. I would have loved to have all of the kids together to play! And I would have loved to meet Sophia and Brandon (finally!).
Hugs to all!